Wednesday 11 February 2015

2015 Chinese New Year Preparation

1 more week, counting down to Chinese New Year, 2 more days to Company Annual Dinner, duh, what a tired week, need to get all prepares, daughter, husband and my self. Need to work and need to shop.

Last week ive been to Times Square & Sg Wang KL to buy my own clothes, get alot of discounts due to CNY is near and maybe the bosses there need to clear out their stock.
End up several hundreds Ringgit flow away like water. =(.
This is what i get for myself :-
2pc, a pants RM 25 & a blouse RM 30

1pc Jump Suit RM40

1pc Jump Suit RM 40

Jump Suit RM25
And theres more of it, I dont have any extra time to take more picture [ sorry ]
 Then yesterday im going to my friends saloon to have my hair cut.
pale face ==
After hair cut face, as usual, short hair for me, suite me well. =)
Thank you my dear friend JEREMY for giving me another great look for the coming CNY.
You guys might look for him at Altimate Hair & Beauty Salon located at Putri Park Plaza, Taman Putra, 68000 Ampang. Near by Hospital Ampang. He has been a hair stylist for more than 5 years, very talented and very profesional. =)

Tonight im gonna colour my hair with a bright RED colour hair dyer and will do a review about it soon.
And also ill do my nails by my own too [ GEL COLOURED NAILS ]

Blog will be update very soon =)

Chaww~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger