Sunday 30 October 2016

Product Review : Heart Burn Reduction During Pregnancy


A pregnancy is a blessing and is a very happy feeling for the family member. But there's a lot complication & discomfort a mother need to bare and face almost everyday and for a long long 40 weeks (9 month).

A pregnant woman will face some complication & discomfort such as bloating, nausea, dizziness, morning sickness, sore muscle and much much more.

For me what I hate the most is heartburn & gastritis

Feeling full and gassy all the time and sometimes will have some unbearable pain around my upper left part of my abdomen. The feeling is getting worst through time to time when the baby inside me is getting bigger and bigger day by day and the pain really does annoy me.

Everyone must be wondering what is my solution since preggy lady cant simply take any oral medication....My solution is :- 



MINYAK YU YEE CAP LIMAU

Pour some onto my palm, rub rub rub my palm together and straightly compress and apply to my upper left abdomen and I'm goo to for for the rest of the day.



Minyak Yu Yee Cap Limau is not that strong and it wont harm the unborn baby inside our body. 

After the application, the pain subsidies and within a few minute, i started to burb and passing gas which has been trapped in my gastric.

Instantly i feel better and comfortable.

Mommy to be, you may try out MINYAK YUYEE CAP LIMAU if you have the same complication like i do.

Lastly i present to you guys my latest photo of my giant belly (being hibernating for a couple month already)

A picture of a happy mommy with her cheesie daughter and a giant belly =)

~~will blog again after baby delivery ya~~
~cya~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger